Tuesday 8 September 2015

The Editrix Retires

Update 12.09.2018
I have left Facebook. However, the Editrix Facebook Fanpage presence will remain and is frequently updated.

Update 07.06.2018:
Due to the new EU data security laws, I've disabled comments for this blog.

Update 12.03.2018:´
After having been banned by Facebook four times (last time for 30 days), I've decided to blog again, though for the time being not here. I've changed focus and design of my style blog "The Evil Style Queen" and there is a new German one "Die böse Stilmutter" (something like "The Evil Stylemother"). Both focus strongly, although not exclusively, on anti-feminist topics. You'll find the links in the sidebar.

I'll be taking down my personal Facebook page soon. However, the bilingual Editrix' Facebook "Fanpage", where I've uploaded and still upload the best and still topical entries from all my blogs, will still be online and may be interesting for my Anglophone readers.

Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________

Dear friends and readers,

I'm done with blogging. Too old, too tired, too depressed. Those who want to follow my latest more spur-of-the-moment brain waves, please go to my personal Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/editrix.roncesvalles

I've uploaded the best and still topical entries from all my blogs here: https://www.facebook.com/die.editrix

Thanks to all my faithful readers of many years. Some of you have become real friends.

Nora - The Editrix